08 Dec New Video: Free Metal Roofing Marketing Seminar for Contractors
Education is the main goal of all the programs we create at the Metal Roofing Alliance (MRA). In many cases, we’re educating consumers about the benefits of today’s metal roofs and encouraging them to contact a local MRA contractor to learn even more. However, another important part of the MRA program is providing tools to help contractors to be successful in the metal roofing business.
At this year’s International Roofing Expo (IRE), the MRA sponsored a presentation by metal roofing expert Frank Farmer, president of American Metal Roofs, called “The Business Opportunity of Residential Metal Roofing.” In case you missed it at the show, we’ve just posted the entire 90 minute presentation online. For free. Just visit this link on our new MRA Vimeo channel dedicated to industry news.
Frank’s engaging presentation covers:
- Why is metal roofing in such demand?
- How contractors can generate and manage leads
- A case study of American Metal Roof’s explosive growth
- A sequence for metal roofing sales
- Carving a niche in the marketplace
- A pricing model for profitability
- Closing the sale with ONE visit
- Contractor resources that guarantee success
Want to take advantage of MRA’s growing list of tools for metal roofing contractors? Contact our member liaison, Dottie Jardine at (410) 534-6900 or Dottie@MetalRoofing.com to join the MRA as a contractor member.